View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007, 05:37 AM   #36
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
I really can't get what's so suspicious about Valier. I think she seems quite normal. Besides I'd be sad to lose her early if she hasn't lost her incredible hunches and also because she hasn't played for a while. Actually, I might say a few words on that topic. Unless she, Kuru, Fea, Farael or morm do something really suspicious or there has to be made a choice between some of them and someone who seems more innocent, I'm reluctant to lynch them today. I won't, of course, be as merciful later, but I'd be very sad to see one of them go early since I haven't played with them for a long time. (Now that I think of it, have I ever played with Kuru actually? I'm not sure, probably not.) I have a bit similar attitude towards A Little Green, since this is her first game.

Nerwen seems slightly suspicious to me: there's something in her tone that I don't like, something that tickles my radar. This:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen
Why tell us this? The rest of us can hardly take it into account.
almost made it beep. I mean, that's a very odd comment. If we liked to do so, we could take Rikae's word for it. But more importantly, why should Rikae refrain from saying something she feels? Just because we can't consider it a serious point for Mac's innocence? Surely we get more idea where Rikae and her opinions stand, so it is valuable information to us others? And I really think people shouldn't overlook gut-feelings, they're right surprisingly often (which does not, of course, mean always ). Lastly, by saying that Rikae states an opinion and I don't think you necessarily have to have a good reasoning-based case just to think someone's innocentish or suspicious.

Though, I'm not sure if the feel I get from Nerwen's latest post indicates she might be guilty or that I've picked up the old bad habit of suspecting people I disagree with again... Neverthelesss, I'm keeping an eye on her.

EDIT: xed with Brinniel
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote