View Single Post
Old 06-05-2008, 12:43 AM   #317
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by me
I am logical.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roa
When you choose to be, yes, but you haven't been this game.
You don't know that.

You may think I'm being illogical. But perhaps someone who has been in a great great many games with me (morm for instance) might be thinking, "It looks illogical, but I know that he must think he is accomplishing something."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roa
You see, if you read my pms post game, I encourage my fellows to sacrifice me if necessary, and let them know that I will do the same.
The key word is necessary.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roa
You're thinking only in statistics, but this game is not about statistics. Personality has far more effect in this game.
So, by saying personality has more effect you are admitting that statistics matter too.

They both have a place, and the best position to be in is to have both on your side. Always play the percentages- but with personality.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roa
You keep saying it's not possible. You could only know that if you were the EW.
What I'm saying is- it's not possible if I was involved in any way.

If I'm not the EW or a WW then yes, it's possible that such a ploy was used yesterday. Though in my opinion it was lucky for the EW that it didn't work.