View Single Post
Old 07-27-2004, 07:05 AM   #322
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Silmaril

Quote:
casually planted psychological seeds into the minds of the other Downers
Those seeds were a waste of planting time. Eomer, we all already knew you're the Lush of your gender!

Quote:
don't usually have any appearance problems that require more than a few minutes to fix
Niether do we. Girls just exaggerate. Actually, I don't know that for certain. I DO know that I fully stand by if-it's-not-doable-in-ten-minutes-its-not-getting-done... unless for some fancy occasion or some such nonsense. Even then... the prom for example: my makeup took me some five minutes to do. It took me about five to get dressed, and that's because I tripped over my own feet. My hair took freaking forever (some 45 minutes), but if I'D been doing it? Not so long. See? It's called the I've-got-better-things-to-do-with-my-time beauty regimen.

Quote:
you do look somewhat like Arwen
Hehe. The first time I badgered my parents into watching The Fellowship, my mama said to me "Did you know you're a dead ringer for that Elf lady there?" I fully argued: my eyes are hazel, my hair isn't nearly as long (even before I hacked it, it fell in loose curls just past my shoulders), I'm not tall enough, I haven't a whit of grace, and then I ran out of excuses. I do actually look somewhat like Arwen. Just a shorter, [much] younger, and of course prettier counterpart. At least I've got the fair (see "pasty white" [except when sunburned]) skin.

Fea