Old 07-24-2003, 08:48 PM   #50
elfearz1
Shade of Carn Dûm

elfearz1 has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to elfearz1
Eye

Quote:
*Somehow Pippin appears on the other side anyway*
bahahahahhahaha! somehow I can imagine this dumb look on his face as he stands on the other side hahahhahahah- anyway...

Celeborn: (looking around) Good, all of you are here!
Galadriel: (elbowing him) Gandalf has fallen into shadow. (looks oddly happy)
The quest stands on the edge of a knife, stray but a little and you will fail to the ruin of all. So, you better keep an eye on that one *points to Pip who is picking the leaves of a Mallorn tree. Borrums picks him up and throws him, yet a second later he remains in his same spot with a dumb look on his face. Galadriel clears her throat.*
... Yet hope remains while company is true. *gives Borrums a death stare [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img]* Do not let your hearts be troubled go now and rest. *a voice in Frodo's head says "save the stuffed animals!" he looks confused.*
Sam(whispering) what is it Mr. Frodo?
Frodo: ....nothing sam
Gal: for you are weary with sorrow and much annoyancce *gives pip a death stare* Tonight you shall rest in peace *Haldir ties pip to a tree*
*All are back at their resting spot. Music by the spice girls is playing in the Background*
Leggy: A lament for my lost shampoo
Merry: what do they say about it?
Leggy: I have not the heart to tell you. For me the grief is still too near. ( [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img])

(he he. mine never make much sense! [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] oh well)
elfearz1 is offline   Reply With Quote