View Single Post
Old 06-14-2009, 09:27 PM   #84
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Here would be the easy-going ones... (numbers being the number of posts - and Izzy has not posted but I'd give her the benefit of doubt at least now as it's possible she doesn't just know the game is on)

Mithalwen 2
Annunfuiniel 2
Eomer of the Rohirrim 2
wilwarin538 2
Mirandir 1
McCaber 1
satansaloser2005 1

I hate it everytime someone who would actually play gets lynched and those not interested (or ready to make an effort) get by Day1's.

Mith seemed to be in a rush even if I felt some bad vibes with her from a long time.

Annu is new to the game if veteran to the 'Downs and I'd give her my benefit of doubt as well.

Eomer has been just downright calculating and should be hanged for that - and for his general "get away from Day1 problems by just not posting" -attitude. But I'm also knowledgeable that he can be of help later - even if we really should lynch him a couple of times just to force him to play also on Day1 - and we could start on this Day...

wilwa... well, not too good either. Underlining that her vote was random, completely random even - and saying she'd be better on Day2! What better way for a baddie to skip the scrutiny and the chance of getting lynched on Day1 which is - to be sure - the saddest result for a baddie in a team.

Mira has one post worth nothing. Out for a "few hours" eight hours ago? Okay, that might be for real as she would probably not have said that were she a wolf trying to avoid attention and then break her promise in that obvious way (so a bored ordo who doesn't give the heck to this?).

McCaber sent the first post of the Day and never returned... Suspicious but maybe even too obvious? Anyway I don't like it.

Sally made one as well. Just as crazy as she is. I may feel a bit more relaxed with her than with some others as she actually seemed to be in a hurry.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote