View Single Post
Old 06-15-2009, 01:04 AM   #110
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Day 1

Th' Grey Gaurhoth's first day without a (livin') cap'n was a chaotic one. Bein' th' rude band 'o pirates they were, they all took th' time to accuse, insult, 'n threaten one another. Shark Tooth Shasta made an attempt to take charge 'n keep th' ship organised. But all he got in turn were pointed fin'ers.
"Obviously he be our culprit," Slippery McCabbie was th' first to state. "Bein' next in line, he must've offed our cap'n to pillage th' position."
"Arrr, that be a ridiculous theory," replied Shark Tooth Shasta. But it seemed several others agreed wit' Slippery McCabbie.
"Off to Davy Jones he be," cried Sally Dawkins.

But as th' day continued on, th' crew decided that Slippery McCabbie's sudden silence after his first accusation was most disconcertin'.
"His name explains it all. He be too quick to point his fin'er, then he goes to hide like a coward," said Lommy th' Infected. "These be not th' actions 'o a loyal hand. We ought to strin' him up!"
Several others grunted in agreement 'n th' decision was made.

Puffy Shirt Rikae 'n Nogrod th' Fashionably Late grabbed hold 'o their bosun 'n Inziladun Jones threw th' hempen halter around his neck. Luckily fer poor McCabbie Dagger, his death was a quick one as th' rope immediately snapped his neck wit' a loud crack. But 'o course, like Cap'n Brinn, death would not be th' end 'o him.
"Now what be ye swabs goin' to do?" he asked, still hangin' from th' hempen halter. "I told ye lot I be innocent, but ye had to be off murderin' me anyway."
"Ye may be dead, but whar's th' proof ye're innocent?" Boromir th' Malformed replied. "We can't just take ye word fer it."
"No we can't," agreed Cowerin' Gwath. "But how be we to be knowin' when we've caught our mutineers?"
"I suppose we'll be knowin' once thar be no more deaths at nightfall," answered Mac Sparrow. "Surely these aggressors won't stop wit' our cap'n. All 'o us may have to sleep wit' one eye open t'night."
"Well that won't be easy," sighed Almost-Blind Nerwen adjustin' her tattered eyepatch.

Leavin' th' corpse 'o Slippery McCabbie hangin' next to th' head 'o their cap'n to rot, th' crew 'o th' Grey Gaurhoth settled in fer what would be a long nightfall.
"If they think t'night's goin' to be rough, they have no idea what's comin' fer them in th' days to follow," commented Black Death Brinn to her dead companion. "Be interestin'... Begad, me nose itches. Whar's a hand when ye need one?"

The Living:

-Legless Sally Dawkins ~ Carpenter
-Puffy Shirt Rikae ~ Cabin Boy
-Pirate Lommy the Infected ~ Quartermaster
-Gangrenous Inziladun Jones ~ Pilot
-Pirate Boromir the Malformed ~ Gunner
-Stutterin’ Wilwa Scab ~ Cook
-Shark Tooth Shasta ~ First mate
-High-Pitched Annu ~ Surgeon
-Whinin’ Eomer Bonny ~ Musician (Pur-loined Violin)
-Snifflin’ Mac Sparrow ~ Cooper
-Almost-Blind Nerwen ~ Navigator/Sea Artist
-Lil' Green the Staggering Drunk ~ Powder Monkey
-Poop Deck Kath ~ Musician (Pipe)
-Cowerin' Gwath Slasher ~ Powder Monkey
-Pirate Nogrod the Fashionably Late ~ Gunner
-Dancin' Mira Blythe ~ Striker
-Ham-Hands Izzy ~ Striker
-Short Ruth Mithril ~ Cook
-Stinkin' Eön Bloodbeard ~ Powder Monkey

The Ghosted:

-Black Death Brinn ~ Captain ~ shish kabobed (mod)
-Slippery McCabbie Dagger ~ Boatswain ~ danced the hempen jig

Night 2 has begun. Aggressors plot away. Spy, choose who ye be watchin'. Protector, stand ye guard. Avenger, choose ye duel partner.
Brinniel is offline   Reply With Quote