View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 11:52 PM   #571
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Glirdan is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via MSN to Glirdan
Wow....hard to believe that it has already been four years that I have been a member on this site. Granted, approximately two of them were spent on hiatus(...uh....I mean...leave of absence ) but they were wonderful two years spent here...when I was merely fifteen years of age. I am quite glad that I have decided to come back and start chatting with all of you again, and Bostonmoot reiterated how much I have missed this and all of you. Meeting that many Downer's with my best friend of life and ringing in the New Year with all of you was the best thing that has ever happened to me for you are all wonderfully intelligent, amazing, people.

And a giant thank you must go out to a few people. First and foremost, my dearest Wilwa for first introducing me to this site all those years ago. Second, to Nienna and Brinn for letting me go to Bostonmoot even though I had been gone for so long. And third, to everyone for making this the best site there is and making me (under threat of physical violence by Mira and puppy dog eyes from Boro and everyone else who attended Bostonmoot yelling at me to get my rear end in gear and post already ) return. I am happy I did and cannot wait to share in more memories with all of you!