View Single Post
Old 10-14-2002, 04:24 PM   #325
Thenamir
Spectre of Capitalism

Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Sting

Gandalf, you are welcome to Borleg, be sure to read the latest post regarding his current role -- right now he and his men are watching the ruins of Tharbad from a hidden place on a crest not far from the location. His current mission from Saruman is to keep watch and send messages back to Saruman about *anything* that happens there. He has been warned about the approaching band, but the "you-will-know-what-to do" instructions are left purposefully vague for now. The reader can guess (and so can I, becuase I have not quite fleshed that plot point out yet...<grin>) -- it will probably get played out when we arrive.

To all the rest -- Saruman is working on you, though you do not know it yet. Even elwood might be hard-pressed to detect this one...before it's too late...bwahahahaha! Post to follow soon, revealing the insidious plot advancement. This is one subtle wizard...

Thanks, Dwarin, for reviving the thread yet again -- I've been a bit dazed by the Audience with the King thread, and helping young and under-experienced RP wannabees hone their skills. Careful of that spear, though, Dwarin...it might be more than you expect...

Once more unto the breach, dear friends!

Thenamir of Rohan
Proprietor of the Edoras Second-hand bookshop.