View Single Post
Old 11-03-2002, 12:32 AM   #354
Dwarin Thunderhammer
Khazad-Doomed

Dwarin Thunderhammer has just left Hobbiton.
Pipe

Nice post Bethberry! God job. The kalohern interaction is perfect. I have been writing for Arenia as of late but I never intended to take over the character. See, me being a guy I feel a bit akward writing a one sided love story. Especially from somone not very experienced in the field. I was hoping one of you ladies could take over her charachter. If you've noticed I've written everything from the point of view of Kalohern. Mainly because I have absolutely no clue how the female mind would work in a situation like that. I don't think any guy has figured out any of that sort of thing anyway. I guess what I'm trying to say is HELP! I am in unframiliar waters. I don't got no clue where to go. My ship is sinking fast. My rudder is broken. The crew has mutanied and started doing ballet. My sails are on backwards. My compass abandoned ship. It's a cloudy night outside (north star reference). My mast has been torn down. There's a hole in the bottom of my raft. The water is a little to close for comfort. I'm sailing a certain big boat and there's an iceberg dead ahead!Get my drift?

Shieldmaiden? Kate? Esty? Bethberry? Leghlei? Liv Tyler?

(ok maybe it's not as bad as all that but I am rather at a disadvantage writing without a female counterpart.)