View Single Post
Old 11-04-2011, 03:00 PM   #122
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
Hate, hate, HATE tabs! Just lost my post. Re-writing.

Is modfire definitely happening? Because if not the debate isn't much use. Can the mod-God tell us? Or have I missed the question/response.

About my vote for sally yesterDay:

sally #1
Quote:
Boro, my prince, hold me. Our beloved Shasta is dead, and these horrible villains could come after any one of us next. How will we cope?

Simple. We will run away, our lives again like the fairy tale of old, and we shall rid ourselves of this predicament and be free to be together forever. What say you, my love?
sally #2
Quote:
Also, why do I feel like I'm trapped in Tolkien's rendition of Oregon Trail?
sally #3
Quote:
Goddess? Oh, goodness! What all did they do to Shasta?
sally #4
Quote:
Will the three live werewolves please stand up?

I regret nothing.

So where are the rest of you people? Even Nerwen showed up already.
sally #5
Quote:
My sweet prince, I've simply missed you. Don't you trust me?

I remember the Days when we were happy and together, and the wolves couldn't threaten us. They were good Days, and I wish we could return to them. That's all.

And yes, don't vote me. Innocent!Sally is innocent, and that would be a bad move.

So....where are Kath and Greenie? Shouldn't the lovely ladies be around by now?
sally #6
Quote:
There are less people to keep track of, so it's easier to keep track of them, and thus harder to hide sketchy interactions.

Yes?
<-- First time we get anything vaguely useful, 6 posts it. And it's not an idea of her own it's simply a retelling of Greenie's ramblings. Helpful interpretation but not helpful for interpretation.

At this point I had to vote. I don't believe on Day 1 that you're going to catch a wolf by careful, considered analysis. If you get one it's sheer dumb luck or it's because the wolf in question has done something monumentally silly to get caught. I was voting with 36 posts behind me - no one had accidentally (or purposefully!) revealed themselves. I want sally around. She's a good player. But she's not much help with the above level of posting. I hoped a vote-kick might push her into more posting.

sally #8 (7 was a time warning)
Quote:
As much as I don't care for the unwarranted suspicion, this is hardly the first time Kath has done something like this, so I'll probably give her a pass....at least for toDay.

Won't vote:
Kath
Boro
Dun
Pitch
Greenie
Fresh Meat #1 and #2
<-- Look! A response to the thread with her own ideas and some information about her voting. I'm not taking total credit () but this is what I was after.

Off to look through TEW posts now. Assuming I don't close the tab again.
Kath is offline   Reply With Quote