View Single Post
Old 11-04-2011, 03:18 PM   #123
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
I am starting to be slightly suspicious of sally - first her generally noncommited attitude, "flies eat me", as we say (not sure if it is an international saying), several threatening remarks towards the newbies and urging other people to do something where she herself does not seem to do anything except for that, more or less. Any analyses of your own? Any relevant suspicions or stuff like that?

And secondly, this "let's lynch the modfired ones" theory. Okay, now these later posts of hers where she keeps dragging it on seem more genuine, as in, if it was only a fake, then she probably wouldn't drag it that long. But in the beginning, it sounded a bit as if she was bringing some random theory which could actually prevent us from lynching a Wolf toDay (proved that neither of the newbies is one, which actually I think they might be) but then backing away from proposing it just after people seemed frowning about it. But then again, if I really think about it, I can see even innocent Sally doing something like that. Still, I am sort of wary of her.

Maybe in relation to this I should remark that I am also not entirely sure about Boro, at one point when reading through this I started to even think of Sally-Boro cooperation. Now after reading Boro's frustration-post (the one before mine, proven I don't cross with anyone), that sounds genuine and it would have to be really well-orchestrated for him to do so with a Wolfmate (I mean the "I am not getting into that argument again" stuff). Still, there is something that makes me slightly uneasy about him, maybe it's also the fact that he seemed so... calm after my last reply to him, I am used to an innocent Boro being more like constantly prodding people, I would have expected him to start arguing with me or something. But maybe he's just being sensible, or I am underestimating his reasonability in general (in that case, sorry)

EDIT: okay, x-ed only with Kath, that's fine.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote