View Single Post
Old 11-04-2011, 06:46 PM   #143
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Little Green View Post
Err - this is a joke, right? Right?
No, I am a wolf, I thought that was an obvious fact.

Of course it's a joke. Though not the part about the cynic. ^.^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laeko
Cripes, I hate being a newbie, though the "protection" is nice, I suppose.
I, for one, rode that protection to a gallant defeat on my first game (I was wolf). It was fun seeing all the analyses say "G55 looks so wolfish... but she's just a confused innocent making newbie mistakes".

My conclusion: whatever alignment Laeko might be of, I am willing to let her (him?) have the fun of being newbie for an extra Day. She wasn't round much on Day 1, and I think she should have the chance to participate a bit before being bombarded with accusations. (Plus, we don't have much to accuse on.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boro
Ever think about re-channeling the boredom into doing a who you suspect list?
If only you posted before my internet collapsed! (Well, at least that gave me something to do...)

Anyways, one of the top on my suspicion list atm is Nerwen. Perhaps even the highest, since Bom is no-show toDay (where art thou?). Some things about her just don't make sene. There's her vote and some of her statements. I can't ever read her, but she's making me nervous. I'm probably voting her toDay, unless something happens between now and bedtime (such as an appearance from either her or Bom with some things that will change their position on my list for th worst or for the better).

Edit: xed since Greenie's vote.