View Single Post
Old 11-04-2011, 07:25 PM   #148
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Okay, it is late for me, I feel incredibly tired and I should vote: not a very good combination in the end. Of the possibilities, I don't want to vote Laeko or Azura again, since either there will be a modfire, or then there is little to go with and let's give them a chance. Once. (I won't drag this forever, but even if one of them is a Wolf, it is still only one Wolf, at most two. There still would be somebody out there.) Something similar goes for Bom: just where might he be??

I am still not 100% convinced about Boro, even after his reply to me, he just seems too, arrgh, Mr. Agreeable. Maybe Pitch was in fact reincarnated?

Kath still looks okay to me. Greenie does, well, maybe not look okay in the same sense as Kath does (i.e. does not look innocentish), but does not look guilty either. I am not sure if I should put Nerwen into this group: like Greenie, she does not seem outwardly guilty in any way, but makes me nervous for some reason.

Sally... it's difficult. Kitanna... hard to tell, but inclined to say... hmm... well, in fact, I don't know. Similar with Inzil. These three would deserve more looking at, but I am not really in the state to do it. Which does not actually comfort me very much.

G55 was somewhat suspicious to me basically up to right now, when I am seeing her continuous elaborate posts. Maybe she is just a Wolf with too much time on her hands, but for some reason, I can imagine Wolf doing rather something else than posting analyses of people all the time.

I wonder whom did I forget. Hopefully nobody. But now, short time to think.

EDIT: xed with Nerwen. To note: this sounded genuine.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote