View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 08:07 AM   #153
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quite unexpectedly, I agree with both Menel and Galadriel.

I mean I like Thuringwethil, no question about that. She is quite cool - even if I'm not otherwise that much into this vampire-mania of the recent years. And yes you could argue that she is at least one of a kind as there seems to be no other vampires in Arda (like there were other werewolves, balrogs, great spiders etc.). But I'd still go for the stupendous extraordinariness of the Music of the Ainur just because it is such... well, an extraordinary thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G55
Who would have thought that a Taters to Taters game would turn into a philosophical discussion about coming into being?
Haha! Anything can turn into that with ready and willing participants...
Quote:
I think this debate is my favourite part of the game so far, as weird as it sounds.
To me it doesn't sound weird at all. But I agree it is fun. Fun big time.

PS. G55: I did enjoy your counter-arguments and will possibly come back to them if I have time. But just now my hands are quite full...
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote