View Single Post
Old 09-24-2003, 12:05 PM   #178
Mithadan
Spirit of Mist

Mithadan is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Mithadan is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Sting

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that our next stop in this little ramble is the Forest of Canned Corn. After that, should our valiant band survive the encounter with the inhabitants of that wood, we will be paying a visit to Dorktank.

At some point thereafter, we should be enjoying the company of Leninia, though I have no clear idea where she might reside or how we should be encountering her. Nonetheless, we need to acquire a certain guitar. Lush? Any suggestions?

However, the most immediate concern would be getting a wagon so that the poor Nazgul and dragon don't have to carry the Thighs throughout Muddled Mirth. Grrralph's horse, Puff, would be available to draw the wagon, but we may need more beasts of burden. Has anyone seen Gravlox's warg, Shagoff? He's unemployed...

At any rate, this should provide some direction for the next several posts, at least. Anyone who wishes to do so may move us along.