View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 11:26 AM   #29
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Examining the alleged hints a little further, here's my tuppence on Nerwen. Sure, anybody who cheers for the wolves is asking for being questioned. I'm ready to make allowance for being in character and hence in poor mental health, but the problem is, it's quite easy to use lunacy as a disguise.
That said, I think a Cobblerwen might amuse herself by playing crazy and confusing the brains out of our poor skulls (see her resreveR act in Boro's D-League game!), but I can't quite see her doing something that blatant. And a Nerwolf would, of course, be waaaay more circumspect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nog #19
Or Lottie saying "I don't think we should automatically assume Boro's evil" looks just soo out of place. I mean really.
I see your point - like "Of course I'm not saying he's a wolf, but I'd like to keep the idea hovering in the background". Subconscious doesn't know negations, and all that. Hmmm...