View Single Post
Old 02-22-2004, 12:40 PM   #365
Galadel Vinorel
Shade of Carn Dûm

Galadel Vinorel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Galadel Vinorel Send a message via Yahoo to Galadel Vinorel
Silmaril Galadel

The Lady Galadel had not moved from the shadows of the stable where she had been standing for the past half hour or so. With her elvish hearing she hadbeen able to fully hear the conversation between Snaveling, Tobias, and Roa. She had smiled to herself as Roa went off to work, while Snaveling had been left to rest, a suprised look upon his face. "Ah, yes, Snaveling," Galadel thought to herself, "Roa and I are truly are not as mean and cruel as you and Tobia think that we are."

Removing herself from the shadows, the elf crossed the yard to where Tobias and Snaveling sat together, not yet speaking. "Good morning," Galadel said quitely as she stood behind them. Tobais turned quickly to look back at her, yet the man did not move at all, he did not need to, he knew who it was.

Sitting down quickly beside the troubled man, Galadel spoke to him, "How are you feeling this morning, Snaveling? Are your dreams still haunting you?"

Snaveling, amazed turned to face the elf. "How...but...how could you know of what I dream, elf?" the man said tiredly.

"I do not need sleep myself, so I often wander around the gardens and sometimes even around the stables of the Green Dragon. I heard you yell last night and the night before that in your sleep. Do you not remember me singing to you, trying toease your nightmares?" Galdadel replied, her gentle eyes staring not the man next to her.

Confused, the man tried to decipher the strange memories that had made up his last few nights. Singing...singing..., he thought...and then he remembered.

*Note to Game Owner and Moderators: I have recieved permission from Fordim Hedgethistle to use his character in this post.
“Words can never convey the incredible impact of our attitude toward life. The longer I live the more convinced I become that life is 10 percent what happens to us and 90 percent how we respond to it." -Charles R. Swindoll