View Single Post
Old 05-03-2004, 02:39 PM   #121
Orofaniel
Mighty Mouse of Mordor

Orofaniel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Orofaniel
1420!

When Orofaniel finally had gotten to her feet and offered the others a drink, as she'd already done earlier, she started to examine her elven cloak once again. "Why did you have to attack me like that?" Orofaniel asked Nova, when she first looked up. "Um..Did I? I mean, attack you?" Nova asked innocently. "Yeah, you did," Orofaniel answered, now looking down on her cloak again. Luckily it was undamaged, but the thought of it made her shiver. What if there had been a hole in it? She didn't even dear think about it.

"Why couldn't I taste the mushroom?" Oro asked, even though she knew that Nova had already defended her actions, which seemed reasonable at some point. Nova denying Oro mushrooms, however, wasn't actually a nice thing to do. "I already told you," Nova said and grabbed a drink as they now had reached the table where they served all sorts of drinks. "Yeah, but, you tasted my cookies!" Orofaniel exclaimed, even though she knew that cookies were quite different from mushrooms.

It was if as Nova read her thoughts; "Cookies are way different, Oro, and you know that," She replied. Firondoiel that were still with them nodded. "Your cookies were good, Oro," She said and smiled. "When it comes to Nova's mushrooms...it's a whole another dimension," She said and looked at Nova.

"Alright, I get it.." Orofaniel said and smiled. "Yuo wanted to protect me from your mushrooms because you love me..and you want me alive," Orofaniel said teasingly. "Sure," Nova replied with the slight of sarcasm. Firi just giggled.

The elven cloak hadn't been damaged at least, which was a good thing. While they seated with their drinks, Oro thought about the whole scene. Nova had looked like Gollum there for a minute; running towards her, screaming that it was her mushroom. The similarities with "My Precious" were extreme, or so Orofaniel thought at the moment. She looked over at Nova, who was now paying attention to one of the stages; she looked awfully a lot like Gollum as well; she had those big eyes, and...um.., yes, little hair on her head, (Maybe that was a bit drastic). She was very skinny, just like Gollum. Orofaniel shuddered, but sipped her drink and enjoyed it to the fullest.