View Single Post
Old 05-03-2004, 08:42 PM   #145
Eowyn Skywalker
Shade of Carn Dűm

Eowyn Skywalker has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via Yahoo to Eowyn Skywalker
Beware of the garlic, and where's the Force when I need it?!

Eowyn Skywalker turned pale as she realized what was going on. "Why, oh WHY does that cursed garlic pizza always bring trouble?" she asked herself, as she turned strictly non-canon to protect herself by using the Force (hey, multi-universe user names come in handy sometimes...).

"This is a party," she said strictly. "You do not want to act like little monsters *coughthoughyouorcsareinmyopinioncough* and play with garlic," she said, waving her hand subtily, and hoping that the Barrow-wight wouldn't mind the non-canon use of the Force.

Seemingly though, the fact that the Force was non-canon protected the orcs, and others in the area from falling for her mind trick. She glared at the two, and screamed. "JUST BECAUSE I HAVE A CROSS DIMENTIONAL SCREEN NAME DOESN'T MEAN THAT IT WILL SAVE ME! IT'S A CONSPRIACY!!!!!"

She waved around her lightsaber that she had... umm... borrowed from Luke Skywalker, but, as it was non-canon, and there was to be no fighting, the blade disappeared, and the effect of the glowing green blade was lost on the orcs, who were being rather... orcish.

"And I thought that garlic smelt bad," she muttered, as fireworks clashed overhead, and exploded in brilliant flashes of color. She grabbed one of the many pizzas, and threw it at the orcs. "Ha!" She waved her hand. "You will take me to Jabba now..." And then she stopped. "Umm... that wasn't the right line. Curse cross-dimentions forever! It's a conspiracy!"

Then she seen someone she knew. "Hi, symestreem!" she said. Eowyn S. continued to look around, still angered at the orcs, and that, as it was non-canon, she couldn't use the Force on them. "Mae govannan, Maeggaladiel!!" Eowyn waved at the girl, she recognized her from Middle-earth mirth. "Hiiii!"