View Single Post
Old 04-03-2005, 01:19 AM   #95
Ainaserkewen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Ainaserkewen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Ainaserkewen
Quote:
I've only just discovered this thread - great idea, Heren Istarion! And very interesting to read all those posts.
Here, here.

After some thought I came to some interesting conclutions concerning this thread. Ainaserkewen is actually a surviving personality from my past. Obviously 3 years is not that long for most adults but for a teenager who is constantly learning about herself everyday, it is a long time. When I first signed up for this forum I was a huge loner. I didn't like the people I went to school with. Living in a small town meant that I didn't have many people to choose from in terms of association. I had just recently been riveted by the second installment of LOTR. My attitude then was unsure, shy at times and extremely self-conscious. Myself as Shannon now, in grade 12 is far different as I have grown to love and accept myself. But that shy, self-conscious 15 year old survives here on this site. She is slow to respond to threads because she thinks she might say the wrong thing or carefully word each post so that other posters will like her. Analysing this is actually a shock to my present Shannon, who has a big mouth and, though over analyses everything, talks too much. My uncertainty lives on in Aina, and I think that's a beautiful thing because it's a reminder of where I came from.

Will Aina be catching up to Shannon in terms of security and self-confidence? Probably not. I'm still sheepish in my posting and try to stay humble. I guess I care too much of what all of you think of me. Strange...indeed, very strange.
chicken again tomorrow? Why am I
always eating chicken?
Ainaserkewen is offline   Reply With Quote