Thread: Is Eru God?
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2005, 03:49 PM   #132
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Bergil, I have been keeping a close eye on this discussion, and I cannot see where you take your opinion that anyone is attempting to insult Tolkien. The question here, and most have understood it well enough to differentiate, concerns personal opinions on a character that he wrote. Each and every member is entitled to express his/her opinion, and it is expected that all do it in a polite way. Should the discussion get too far afield, one of the moderators or administrators will step in. That has not been necessary yet, and knowing my fellow Downers, I doubt that it will be.
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'
Estelyn Telcontar is offline   Reply With Quote