View Single Post
Old 07-11-2008, 01:54 PM   #402
mormegil
Maundering Mage

mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Groin Redbeard View Post
I have my post up, and the defenders are on their way!

Excellent post Mormegil, I was truly wondering if Kuric would die or kill all the Wargs! I just have one question: is Kuric truly dead or just close to being dead?

That depends upon how quickly the defenders arrive. There are three wargs two who are on top of Kuric and the other in the distance. When our defenders come upon them the 2 are likely to leave the injured Kuric alone but have they had time to deliver a killing blow yet? It's doubtful being that they, the wargs, have heard Gorin presumably too. Kuric has a head injury that knocked him unconcious but the true problem is his leg is spurting blood at an alarming rate and he will soon bleed to death.

I may, near the end of the battle have him try to stand or stand and then shortly fail due to weakness and loss of blood, a pitiful sight to see, a once proud and stout dwarf iin such a condition would be truly saddening.