View Single Post
Old 08-13-2008, 06:37 PM   #429
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
If both of you would like to do a biref scene between the two, Groin could save mention of Gorin's collapse into unconsciousness until after that with a simple edit, but I understand any hesitation to edit (it always seems to take more than you first expect, hehe).

As for Toby...I agree morm that realistically he'd probably be long dead. But we could still stretch it to make he barely alive. Of course, he hasn't gotten any attention in a while now, I think. I guess he's been assumed dead anyway. So, I'm just leaving it open.

While this is not quite finished (it's finished only when you guys say it is! well, pio and Child have a say, too...), I'd just like to say how amazing you guys are (and it's amazing how nice you've been to me even though I left and came back to this game several times). You're all such great writers and it's awesome what you've done with this game! I'm so glad I got to write with you all, and I hope to again very soon.

(If you do that evil RPG you mentioned, Lommy, I will be begging you to let me join. No, no one will let that comment slide. )