View Single Post
Old 01-07-2004, 08:01 PM   #199
Orominuialwen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: Umbar, but before the corsairs took over. (Ave Maria University, FL, USA)
Orominuialwen has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

I will try to contact David Salo, at some point, although I have finals coming up, so it may not be until after those are done. He and his wife have a website which can be found here. If you would like to e-mail him, click on Caveat Lector, and then click on Email David. The one time I have met him, I asked whether he had heard of the 'Downs, but he said he hadn't. He does know the guy who runs Ardalambion, though. Oh and btw, for all you mini-Balrog owners, I figured out how to say "Shut up or I'll sic my Balrog on you!" in french. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] It's "Fermez la bouche ou je vais te siccer mon Balrog!" if your Balrog is male, and if it's female, you replace "mon Balrog" with "ma Balrog" PM me if you want to know how to pronounce it (I'm too lazy to write it out phoneticaly at the moment).

<font size=1 color=339966>[ 9:02 PM January 07, 2004: Message edited by: Orominuialwen ]