Thread: Your lotr dream
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2003, 05:28 PM   #48
Shy Hobbit
Wight

Shy Hobbit has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Once I dreamed that I had come upon Aragorn, Legolas and Gimli right after Boromir had died. They were all upset and crying and Aragorn was preparing Boromir for his 'burial', only Boromir had on these heavy black velvet clothes with diamonds all over them [img]smilies/confused.gif[/img]

Last night I dreamed I had the One Ring in my possesion, only something weird happened to it and the gold faded out of it alot. I was at what appeared to be the Cracks of Doom and I was going to throw in the Ring, but I thought I had gotten there far too easily and these aren't the right cracks. Instead of continuing the journey, I left the mountain because I was afraid of meeting up with Shelob. I somehow ended up at walmart. Some people who worked at Walmart pulled me aside telling me I was hired ( I applied there a few weeks ago, go figure). So I was sitting there filling out paperwork thinking "Cool, I have a job now, I can buy more LOTR stuff!". Then I'm once again at the cracks in Mt Doom and I've still got the Ring. Isildur, Elrond, Frodo and Sam were all there looking quite perplexed, yelling at me to throw the Ring in and get rid of it. But I had such a love and lust for the Ring that I wouldn't do it. Last thing I remember I was walking away from them all, still yelling at me and then I woke up.

~The Fellowship of the King~
Shy Hobbit is offline   Reply With Quote