View Single Post
Old 12-07-2009, 06:32 PM   #311
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
WW XXXII: The Lost Age (Volo) - Ordo, survived to the end. Village win.
WW XXXIII: Other Minds and Hands (Rikae) - Wolf, survived to the end along with Diamond18. Wolves won.
WW XXXIV: Bloodbath in the Anduin Vale (The Saucepan Man) - Ordo, killed by Boro the Shapeshifter during Night 3. Village loss.
WW XXXV: Werewolves Among the Wolf-Men (Legate of Amon Lanc) - Saeros (unsure how to classify - my goal was to get the seer lynched), lynched during Day 1. Village won, but did I?
WW XXXVI (Feanor of the Peredhil) - Ordo, lynched during Day 2. Village loss.
WW XXXVIII: Escape to the Terrible Secret of Werewolf Island (Gil-Galad) - Ordo, lynched during Day 1. Village win.
WW XXXIX: Do Werebalrogs Have Wings? (Thinlomien) - Ordo, survived to the end. Village win.
WW XL: The Scouring of The Shire (Nogrod) - Ordo, survived to the end. Village loss.
WW XLI: With A Twist (Phantom) - Cobbler (but so was everyone else), killed by the wolves (Macalaure, Rikae) during Night 2. Wolves (Macalaure, Rikae, Mormegil) win. Note - Strange game in which everyone was a cobbler save for the gifted, so I'm counting it as a cobbler win.
WW XLII: Mist in the Barrow Downs (Farael) - Ordo, survived to the end. Village loss.
WW XLVI: The Meaning of Life Forever (Volo) - Ordo, lynched during Day 0.3. Village loss.
WW XLVII: Dueling wizards Werewolf II (Nogrod) - Ordo, survived to the end. Village win.
WW XLVIII: When Virtual Becomes Reality (Brinniel) - Ranger, lynched during Day 6. Village loss. Note - this marks the beginning of the Shasta/Boro rivalry.
WW XLIX: At the Source of Darkness (Macalaure) - Ordo, lynched during Day 6. Village loss. Note - this was the lynch that ended the game.
WW L: Battle of the Fandoms (Durelin) - Ordo, survived to the end. Village loss.
WW LI: The Pain of Wargs (Eomer of the Rohirrim) - Ordo, had to drop out and was modkilled Night 3. Village win, Melkor (Brinniel) win.
WW LII: Star Crossed II - Together For Eternity (Diamond18) - Ordo, survived to the end. Village win. Note - one of my prouder moments.
WW LIII: The Republic (Feanor of the Peredhil) - Ordo, killed by the wolves (Nogrod, Mormegil, Brinniel) Night 3. Village loss. Note - one of my better ordo moments, in which I tried (and succeeded) to pose as the Seer to draw the wolf-kill (plus I killed wolf-Ka with my vote).
WW LIV: The Council of Evil (Gollum the Great) - Ordo, modkilled the last day (signed up, but was unable to participate due to RL issues). Village loss.
WW LV: Sing When You're Winning (Mithalwen) - Ordo, survived to the end. Village loss. Note - I couldn't really participate in this game either, due to RL; in fact, I shouldn't have signed up at all (but I just love singing so much...!)
WW LVI: Panic at the Prancing Pony (Kitanna) - Ordo, killed by the wolves (Brinniel, Satansaloser2005, Aganzir, Nerwen) Night 2. Village loss.
WW LVIII: Escape from Angband (or Behavioral Modification) (Satansaloser2005) - Lover (with Mirandir), died of grief mid-Day 2. Village win, lover loss.
Ww LIX: This Time It's Real! (the phantom) - Carcharoth, survived to the end. Wolves win.
WW LX: Mortal Men, Doomed to Die (Thinlomien) - Ordo, survived to the end. Village win.
WW LXI: Grimm Tales (Wilwarin538) - Ordo, lynched during Day 3. Village loss.
WW LXII: Dead Men Do Tell Tales (Brinniel) - Ordo, killed by the wolves during Night 9. Village loss.
WW LXIII: The cottage of Lost Play (Mnemosyne) - Ordo, died during the day... somehow, during Day 2. Village loss.
WW LXIX: Were-Librarians (Lariren Shadow, Mirandir) - Cobbler, survived to the end. Village win, wolf loss. Note - I don't even want to remember this travesty of a game. Not that it was a bad game, but I played horribly, so. Also, shouldn't this game be WW: LXIV?
WW LXV: Our Fate Lies With... Them? (Boromir88) - Ranger, killed by the werebear (Mirandir) during Night 3. Village loss.
WW LXVI: The Night guard (Eonwe) - Ordo, modkilled due to not being able to participate (RL issues). Village loss.

Modded:
WW XXXVII: Weres of Eire (Shastanis Althreduin) - Mod. Banshee (Rikae) win. Note - Nogrod was Fenrissed during this game.
WW LVII: Chess Game for Middle Earth (Shastanis Althreduin) - Mod. Game ends in draw, after issues arise.

Making this...

Games played: 30
Games modded: 2

Ordo: 22
Werewolf: 2
Werebear: 0
Hunter: 0
Ranger: 2
Seer: 0
Cobbler: 2
Lover: 1
Other: 1

Killed by wolves/bear: 6
Lynched: 7
Hunted: 0
Died with lover: 1
Died after fulfilling task: 0
Survived until the end: 12
Other: 4

Wolves with: Brinniel, Macalaure, Diamond18, A Little Green, Lariren Shadow
Lovers with: Mirandir
Allied gifted with: None

Wins as evil: 3
Losses as evil: 1
Wins as innocent: 7
Losses as innocent: 16

Total wins: 10
Total losses: 19
Other: 1
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote