View Single Post
Old 08-08-2012, 01:29 PM   #1872
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
So, this is kind of a series of dreams to catch up on that seem, to my subconscious somehow all related. The first one was some time ago...

What I can remember is I tossed an object (it may have been a baseball) at Wilwa and since she missed it, it hit her in the face. I rushed over with an "awww! oh nos, wilwa!" and then suddenly there was Menel, but dream ends.

Next one was a few days ago...but is even hazier. I can remember in the kitchen Brinn chucking green beans at me (missed and went sailing over my head) and then Menel there too, but again, dream ended.

And last night, I dreamt I remembered these dreams and posted them on this thread, but they highly offended the B-W and he immediately banned me forever.

I need a dream interpretter, and I sure hope the last one wasn't a seerish foresight.

Last edited by Boromir88; 08-08-2012 at 03:22 PM.
Boromir88 is offline   Reply With Quote