View Single Post
Old 04-03-2004, 12:14 PM   #136
Niluial
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Niluial has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Niluial Send a message via MSN to Niluial
Pio would you mind adding this to my saved space? Thank you

Melody wasn’t thinking straight she couldn’t she wasn’t sure of her surroundings or what to do. She charged for an Orc and stabbed it in the stomach. Its huge, sweaty, smelly body fell to the ground with a large thump. There were too many Orcs, too many dead bodies and Melody lost hope. She stood there, watching not doing anything but standing. All she could think about was Ivy, her best friend, her first friend that lay there… dead.

She felt a sudden pain in her stomach, a jab but she had become numb to any pain or any thoughts. Everything was spinning, nothing was clear. Her breathing slowed as she fell to the ground. Melody heard a scream in the distance, it was Tom. He started to go wild stabbing and harming everything in site for revenge. Melody lay there surely I am dead she thought. She opened her eyes barely but saw Tom screaming and stabbing while Daisy set objects alight while waving fire in the air to keep the Orcs away. She couldn’t spot Madoc.

She saw an orc walk closer to her, she closed her eyes and acted dead which wasn’t hard for she wasn’t breathing much and it was an effort to keep her eyes open. After just lying there thinking of her Ivy the noise began to disappear. It is so peaceful and calming… Melody thought as she was sure she was dead. She heard a soft, gentle voice whispering in her ear. “Melody stay with us please” the voice stopped and weeping took its place. “Melody please! I love you and… and I want to know you for, for as long as I can! I’ll buy us a cottage and I’ll give you a garden or whatever please don’t leave me… I need you!”

Melody recognized the voice and with a huge amount of effort she opened her mouth and said, “Tom? I’m ok… I’m not… no…t going anywhere”
She opened her eyes and saw Madoc and Daisy too. They looked sad but had a slight smile. They had tear stains on their faces from their tears and dirt mixing.

Melody wasn’t too sure what had just happened, all she remember was blood. But it was gone. She wanted to ask what had happened. Why was she is such pain? What had happened to all the noise and blood? But she had no strength to ask the questions.