View Single Post
Old 05-12-2003, 04:04 PM   #121
mark12_30
Stormdancer of Doom

Location: Elvish singing is not a thing to miss, in June under the stars
mark12_30 has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via AIM to mark12_30 Send a message via Yahoo to mark12_30
Sting

She didn't hear the door open or close. When a soft voice spoke gently at her elbow, Amanaduial looked down in surprise.

"Congratulations, Loremaster Amanaduial."

She met the gaze of a small, slender, quiet hobbit, blandly dressed in a greyish-brown cloak that had made him easy to miss in the smoky room. Her eyebrows went up, and she studied him. The only distinctive thing about him in hobbit-terms was that his hair was long and braided.

His eyes sparkled at her surprise. "There are few hobbits living in Gondor, but some of us outlanders visit occasionally." He smiled at Cami, who let go of her broom long enough to wave and say, "Hello, Lindo."

Lindo turned back to Amananduial, with Cami's greeting lingering gently in his mind. "Amanaduial, I have some things to attend to, but I do hope the rumors of a celebration in your honor are true, and I look forward to your stories here in the city. It will be good to hear some new tales. Welcome, Amanaduial. We are honored to have you here." He stood, bowed to her, and with a wave at Cami, softly departed the Inn.

[ May 14, 2003: Message edited by: mark12_30 ]