View Single Post
Old 04-28-2011, 05:44 PM   #173
Envinyatar
Quill Revenant

Envinyatar has just left Hobbiton.
Question

Mith

Hmmm . . .

I don't see any reason for you to edit your post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mithalwen re:Silas/Jessamy
"I don't know, Bryn, Jessie's done in, maybe we should get on our way straight away - it's getting late and the sooner she is safe home the better . "

. . . but the reviving effects of the tea and biscuits had worn off and she rested wearily against Silas . . .
That's what I cued in on. And the offer to take Jess and Edwin into the caravan was more to get them warmer. I then added:

Quote:
Originally Posted by me re: staying the night
‘The night’s dark is well upon us,’ he said. ‘And it looks like the snow is starting to come down more heavily.’ His hands gestured about the small camp. ‘You’re more than welcome to share this little camp . . . if you wish.’
The brothers can still make the decision to leave - it was only an offer. But with the dark and the convenient change in the weather so it's snowing more heavily they could choose to wait 'til day.

It's still up the Silas and his brothers at this point what happens.

No one's gone into the caravan - they're still standing about as they were . . .