View Single Post
Old 11-02-2016, 04:22 PM   #247
Kuruharan
Regal Dwarven Shade

Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Boots

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
I'm not twisting anything. You're overreacting a bit, I'm afraid. Each time I've used the phrase "quasi-vote", I've used it to mean the vote that we would cast if we were voting traditionally. In which case your "vote" for Lalaith was a "quasi-vote" - because you didn't have to adhere to it.
Fair enough. I interpreted that you meant the phrase as a short hand for implying that I was not being clear in who I wanted to see lynched yesterDAY.

My apologies on that.

Quote:
My own quasi-vote was in no way "wishy-washy", either - Lommy had very recently acted in a way which made me suspect her and I'd suspected Boro based purely on process of elimination. Inzil was there purely because I thought Lalaith looked better, and they were the two on the chopping block, but I specifically put him last. How is that "wishy-washy"?
It is wishy-washy because you did not state one specific preference for yesterDAY's lynch.

Again, we can only lynch one at a time and one of the first things I said in this game is that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuruharan View Post
2) We cannot trust the intentions of the representative! This is a vital point to establish. The Ward must make clear to the representative the appropriate target selection. The only way to hold the representative accountable is if the target is clear and then punish them if they deviate from the Ward's will.
I was adhering to my own principles.

Quote:
I think I've already pointed out that your support of Inzil's lynch was something more than "alleged". Yes, you ended up plus-plusing Lalaith, but you did so in a manner that shifted responsibility for the eventual choice entirely off of you and you made it patently clear that you were okay with either candidate.
No. That's just a lie. I wanted Lalaith lynched, still do, in fact. I voted that way.