View Single Post
Old 04-26-2002, 02:49 PM   #86
littlemanpoet
Itinerant Songster

littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Pipe

Well, KC, upon my suggestion that you're missing something by holding yourself back from the a full appreciation of fiction, such as Tokien, and you return the favor by suggesting that I am deluding myself as to why I really perceive the world the way I do. I guess that makes us even. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

By now I'm well aware of your chosen stance as an outsider, and will not question your motivations, since, like the rest of us, you want to have fun and have chosen this way of having it. I have no problem with a worthy opponent in a forum, so you may pat your dander back down.

By the way, was it I who suggested that you were afraid of something? I may have pondered that, but I don't think I posted it...

Iron sharpens iron, goes the saying.

Mister Underhill:
Niphredil Baggins suggested that this thread might fall prey to being stopped due to its supposed tendency to vere away from Tolkien and so forth. Please be so kind as to inform whether you think this is so, or how close it is coming to that.