View Single Post
Old 06-13-2007, 02:08 AM   #365
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
You're call has been received, eaten and beaten...

This time, I started with something simple… well, I say simple but I mean… weird.

“After Bag End melted, all Gandalf could say was, ‘that wasn’t supposed to happen.’”

Aganzir found it all a little difficult to believe. So drew a picture to help us picture this scene.

Volo didn’t know what to say and so hired a professional thinker to think something up… Probably.

"A Chinese wizard accidentally sends Bad End into a time warp. Bilbo are not impressed”

Legate picked up all his courage and a pen… Then he drew this:

Lord Melkor did a dance, washed the dishes and almost forgot about Paper Telephone. So I sent around some Elves to beat him up until he did…

After having wandered through the East for nearly an Age, the wizard Romestamo makes a surprise visit to Bag End where he displays his awesome skill with pyrotechnics with a magnificent performance. Bilbo, however, is unimpressed by Romestamo's antics while he sits on his lawn smoking his pipe

Beregond wasn’t happy. So, to cheer himself up, he drew this…

Xyzzy was so baffled that this was the result:

The very tall person thought he would masquerade as a wizard, to impress the hobbits by setting off fireworks; unfortunately for him, they had already been introduced to fireworks and weren't the least bit surprised by the spectactle

Lommy pride her eyes away from the massive army of Penguins assailing her house to draw this…

Gil-Galad had nothing better to do. So writing became his sick obsession…

"So The Only Real Estel (Estel) decided to go ahead with his ingenious plan to pretend to be Thenamir so he can impress Davem and his best buddy Toby with neon fireworks so much that they will love him more then anyone else... ever..."

Orominuialwen was unimpressed and so, in protest, drew something unheard of…

The 1,000 Reader had to beat off the 999 other readers before writing something weird.

The dirty commie, in disguise, took advantage of the fact that the two men were high off halfing weed and moved in for the kill, obscured by the drug-haze fireworks the men were seeing.

The Might’s drawing skills were really put to the test. Unfortunately, he didn’t revise very much…

The Elf-warrior put down his sword for a moment and picked up the pen. Then, after an hour, wrote something…

Nothing stood in the way of John Lennon's plan to destroy Russia after Merry and Pippin were stoned out of their minds on Far Harad pipeweed AKA marijuana.

Who's up for another?