View Single Post
Old 03-17-2005, 07:19 AM   #6
Findegil
King's Writer

Findegil is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Dear Piosenniel,

when I left my PC it came back to my mind that it would have been a good idea to answer your post, and not only that of Aiwendil and Maedhros.

Input from outside the active members is ever welcome even if it does no more than sowing interest in the results. These are the kind of messages that keep us working when our owne motivation is wanting. So do not minde to make an "intrusion" when ever you feel like doing it.

Beyond that I will now try to motivate you (and possibly other readers as well) to do even more. If we start the discussion of changes done in the verse material we would definitly be greatfull for every help that we can get. I do not speak of the arcane discussion of complicated cannon issues that will surely come in even in the course of the poems. Who ever is interrested in such discussion is invited to participat in them. But here I think of the changes for the reason of meter, alliteration and ryhming. For such discussion a Tolkien-new-be who has a likeing for Tolkiens poems is as good equipet as a Tolkien-fanatic that had read each published bit several times so that he does know them all by heart.

So please feel invited to add your voice to any discussion when ever you have something to say.

Respectfully
Findegil
Findegil is offline   Reply With Quote