View Single Post
Old 11-06-2016, 05:43 PM   #351
Lalaith
Blithe Spirit

Lalaith is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Lalaith is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Hello again everyone, good to be back here as my normal non-evil self
Kuru you are quite right that you have all too often encountered me in lupine guise, in fact I can't remember the last time I played werewolf and wasn't a wolf.
Having said that I haven't played much at all over the last few years and my goodness I felt rusty during this game; I genuinely was confused about the rules - a clueless wolf indeed. I just couldn't think of any survival strategies at all, particularly when faced with Lottie the Deathless.
I did enjoy Shastas magnificent fight with Kuru though.
By the way Legate, I am clearly still being clueless but I am not sure how Lommy and I could have orchestrated a tie as we were still outnumbered and Lottie could have switched her vote? Plus having such a late deadline for Europeans made it hard to stage up-to-the-wire chicanery - although worse for you and Lommy than for me, I know.
Well done fellow conspirators, you deserved a better packmate than I was this game. Well done villagers, some fantastic clear-sighted gameplay there, a well-deserved win.
And thank you dear Sally, splendid and ever-charming modding!