View Single Post
Old 07-19-2017, 03:39 PM   #301
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mithalwen View Post
All I can say is I don't know why there would be a significance to me foll8wing Pervinca. I hadn't asked to go.
Kuru confirmed that already and told it was just narrational stuff...

100% agree with Lommy: if we have any decent suspicons, let us empower the person who votes for that one in the Living Thread. Communication of Boro's innocence is of secondary importnace now.

On another issue...

I tried to make this even more concise.

N2
bzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZ BANG *fizzle* POP

N4
bzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZ *whoosh* CLANG *doink*
"Who put that there?"

N5
bzzzzzzzzZZZZZZzzzzZZZZZzzz booOOOOOoop *fizzle*
"Can you believe this?!" came a voice”

The wolves seem to have succeeded every Night (this is just a presumption, but I think pretty good one). So in that case all those other things are things between the Wizards or the Ranger saving a turning into a wolf.

So the possibilities (for no-wolf–creation – which seem to have taken place on Nights 2, 4 & 5) are:
1) The Ranger protects someone from being turned into a wolf.
2) Both the GW and the EW aim at the same person.
3) The EW targets the GW.
4) The EW targets a gifted.

Something quite unexpected happened on N5 - I'd say. Or something happened like for a third time?
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote