View Single Post
Old 05-16-2005, 01:58 PM   #203
Primrose Bolger
Wight

Primrose Bolger has just left Hobbiton.
The Eye

Holy guacamole! The seer is shredded!

And geez, now this frightened old village gammer is in danger of being lynched . . . I have nothing to show but my bloodless hands . . . oh, and you can check my teeth if you wish - no bits of seer-flesh stuck in the gaps and crevices . . .

'Flying under the radar'! I can hardly walk, much less flap my scrawny old arms fast enough to fly at all. Choose me, and two more villagers will have to die before the last beast is found.

I am sticking with my previous vote, prompted all the more so by the fact that the Seer was still looking hard at her:

Quote:
My attitude toward Fea has lessened, but I don't think she is clear. One might still hold suspicions of somebody but set that aside to single out somebody he has much more suspicion of so as to more fully focus his attention. -- mormegil
++ Fea

. . . sigh . . . do what you will . . . I've had a good life . . .
. . . for they love peace and quiet and good tilled earth . . . are quick of hearing and sharpeyed, and though they are inclined to be fat and do not hurry unneccesarily, they are nonetheless nimble and deft in their movements . . . FOTR - Prologue
Primrose Bolger is offline   Reply With Quote