View Single Post
Old 10-27-2016, 04:18 PM   #54
Kuruharan
Regal Dwarven Shade

Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Boots

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
Does anyone else find it strange there has been literally no fingers pointed at anyone during the whole Day? Sure it's Day1 and we have been preoccupied by discussing the rules, but it's still weird. Three of us are still guilty. We should be already be trying to figure out who.
If it is any consolation, there *are* people who have pinged my radar toDAY in not-a-good-way.

However, I have grown convinced that we should not lynch somebody toDAY. This is a very small Ward and we will have little certain information. We are far more likely to do ourselves a mischief by lynching the wrong person toDAY. We have a target date to get to and by erroneous lynches now we can cut ourselves off from reaching that target date. Erroneous lynches are far more likely to happen toDAY than not.

I also, as it turns out, will have to make my vote for representative soon as I have to leave a computer and I may not be able to come back before the deadline.

I am prepared to nominate Legate if he is on board with not lynching somebody toDAY.