View Single Post
Old 06-13-2010, 06:44 AM   #162
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Finally, a look at Eomer's death.
Here's his list in #47 (neglecting the obviously joking references to those who hadn't shown up yet; known morphs bolded, known innocents underlined):
Quote:
Originally Posted by BountyHunter of the Rohirrim
Inziladun – very suspicious, though makes more points than most. Keep for now.

Paranoia –very suspicious. Didn't like my baseless accusation of Blind Guardian but was happy enough shouting at Rikae.

Sally – suspicious. I would probably lynch her.

Pitchwife – suspicious, but makes some fair points. Keep alive now, lynch later.

Blind Guardian – offers nothing so far. Probably has an evil secret and is scared of letting it slip. Lynch her.

Loslote – keep alive. She seems decent enough so far.

[...]

Wilwa - I like Wilwa. She can stay.

[...]

Rikae- benefit of the doubt so far but she's pretty suspicious as usual.
So his top suspects were (in order of ranking):
- Zil ('very' suspicious')
- Noia ('very suspicious')
- sally ('suspicious')
- Pitch ('suspicious')
[- BG, known innocent]
followed with a long distance by
- Rikae ('pretty suspicious as usual')
He was not suspicious of:
- Lottie ('seems decent enough')
- wilwa ('I like her, she can stay').

We know he was right about sally, and if there was another morph among his top suspects, I can see the morphs panicking and deciding to get rid of him ASAP. They may also have thought him a possible Agent - not the Telepath, obviously, but either Assassin or Defender.

On the other hand, it would have made sense for either a Lottiemorph or a wilworph to kill him, as it would leave no trail no them and possibly frame one of his top suspects in the process; in this case, I'm inclined to think wilwa, there's more other points against her.

On the third hand, it could have been both these reasons, depending on the composition of the morph pack. That's what I see as most likely.

EDIT: x-ed with wilwa and the Captain (thanks for the clarification).