View Single Post
Old 06-13-2010, 08:02 AM   #163
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post
So Eomer had a secret role? That sort of fits... Somehow he felt rather non-ordoish to me yesterDay; I even wondered whether his early unrelenting demand to have BG 'strung up' could be an exceptionally blatant Seer-hint and was worried whether I was putting too much pressure on him to explain himself.
I started thinking that too: that Eomer had been hinting he was the Telepath and was telling us he had his first wolf. It seemed less likely after he laughed it off saying he just wanted to get people talking, but that came back to my mind when BG started unraveling at the end of Day 1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post
About that Seer-wagon: having read the last game, I see how her behaviour could have been seen as repeating her wolvish preincarnation, and honestly I'm not sure how I would have reacted to it myself if I'd been around to vote, but I find it noteworthy how everybody (that is, Izzy, Shasta, Noia and Zil) jumped on her blunder like wolves on a tasty bit of lynch-meat, without even considering the possibility that she'd just made a noobish mistake.
I can't speak for eveyone else, but I considered it. My other candidate was Sally for her self-vote, and I put off voting as long as I could trying to make up my mind. In the end, it was mainly BG's reactions to her mistake ("Oh crud", for example) that looked so much like the WolfG I remembered and the fact that I didn't think there was any way Sally could get lynched at that point, that got me to vote BG.