View Single Post
Old 06-13-2010, 05:44 PM   #189
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

Votes from yesterDay:

Lottie –> Pitchwife
Blind Guardian –> Lottie
Isabellkya –> Blind Guardian
Shasta –> Blind Guardian (2)
Paranoia -> Blind Guardian (3)
Inziladun -> Blind Guardian (4)
Wilwarin -> Sally

Okee. So even though Lottie didn't vote for BG I think she looks pretty bad, cause she really pushed that bandwaggon. Izzy started it, but I don't think she looks as bad for it because it was the first vote and the reason made sense to her. Kind of the same for Shasta, though I don't like the way they both continued to pounce on BG. I mean I know it all happened in like 20 minutes, and that's not a lot of time to consider things, but still, I was able to figure it out in less time. Paranoia came in and did his (right?) own analysis of the situation and then voted, but pretty much just followed what other's were saying, so he makes me uneasy too . Inzil popped in and bandwaggoned, which everyone seems ok with, but I don't like it, he had been suspicious of Eomer and yeah he said BG's vote was poor, but then he disappeared for the next 20 minutes, and just popped in to vote without trying to get in on the discussion going on then or trying to help everyone figure out what BG was trying to say. I really dislike that.

So basically everyone who voted yesterday looks bad to me. In order of how bad they look: Inzil, Lottie, Shasta, Para, Izzy.

So a list then? Mostly based off of Day 1. After I post this I'll take a closer look at today to see if anything changes my mind on anyone.

Inziladun – do not like. Vote was bad, and his convenient disappearing act for the last 20 minutes bugs me to no end.

Paranoia – don't like vote yesterDay, at all.

Pitchwife – uhm, no real opinion at the moment, will get back to him after reading through today.

Loslote – I really don't like the way she kept going after BG, even though she didn't vote for her I see her as being instrumental in the whole bandwaggoning process, and to me it just seemed like she was set on getting her lynched and wasn't really willing to try and understand what BG was explaining.

Isabellkya – first to vote for BG, but at that point she had a good reason too, since BG hadn't come on to explain her mistake by that point. Her continuing to go after her still urks me, but I think that was more her standing by her vote rather then trying to get other people to follow it.

Shasta – kind of similar to Izzy, but he seemed to latch on to something promising and really role with it more then she did.

That whole bandwaggon was because people didn't feel like taking a second and comparing the two lists, I did, and I very quickly understood what she had been saying, I'm sure other's would have as well. Shasta, Para and Inzil especially had the oppurtunity to really look into it, and none of them really seemed to want to (except maybe Para a bit since he did repost BG's list, but certainly Inzil didn't try)

wintywinty – no oppinion.

Rikae - fine with.

So at this point I'd be willing to vote for Inzil, Lottie or Shasta.

Now I'll look closer at today.

x'ed with Pitch and Inzil