View Single Post
Old 12-28-2003, 04:17 PM   #2
Galadel Vinorel
Shade of Carn Dûm

Galadel Vinorel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Galadel Vinorel Send a message via Yahoo to Galadel Vinorel
Silmaril

I think that I shall take your challenge. So, we can not mention Morgoth or Saurman. Well, if we can not mntion this two, I would suggest putting up the restriction that we may also not put Sauron down on our replies. Oh, and please, do not crize other people about what they say here. You may disagree, but please be kind and thoughtful to everyone who writes here. Oh, sorry if I sound like I'm taking over your post, Legolas, but I don't want anyone's feelings hurt. Now, let's get down to bussiness.

The person that I would say as being my least favorite character in the Lord of the Rings Trilogy would have to be Boromir. Now, I now that he eventually proved his worth adn fought to defend Merry and Pippin, yet we cannot deny the fact that he tried to harm Frodo and the ring from him. No matter how nice or wonderfully brave Boromir was at the very end of his life, I still do not like him, for I cannot get past this horribe treachery that he committed.

My second least liked character would have to be Lord Denethor, Steward of Gondor. Even from the being whenwe first meet the Lord in Gondor, I did not particularyily like him, for I had this odd feeling about this character of Tolkien. Another reason why I disliked him, is how Gandalf did not particuarily like him, for, as we all know, Gandalf did not like Grima Wormtongue, and he was right not to. Also, Denethor was, I thought, rather mean to Pippin, and his son, and should not have tried to burn himself and his son alive, for it does no good to despair, no matter how badly your life seems to be.

Well, those are two of my most disliked characters. What are everyone else's? Namarie.
“Words can never convey the incredible impact of our attitude toward life. The longer I live the more convinced I become that life is 10 percent what happens to us and 90 percent how we respond to it." -Charles R. Swindoll
Galadel Vinorel is offline   Reply With Quote