View Single Post
Old 07-15-2015, 04:04 AM   #206
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Okay, posted! Stefnu is taking a bit of her own initiative in dealing with Saeryn's children Let me know if the way I wrote Ruari's reactions is okay with you, Folwren. I tried to keep her to the spirit... And Mith, I decided to describe Elfthain as "boy" from Stefnu's point of view, based on the impression he would seem to give (I was deciding between "young man" and "boy", and for her, "boy" would be a more logical way to think about him). That all despite him being dramatically taller than her, but then again, who of the Eorlingas isn't... it's some Mountain-folk blood in her, I guess.

EDIT: Ha, typical. I was sure I re-checked whether Elfthain actually unstopped the other jar as well, and I must have misread it. Nevermind. I think Stefnu could be considered rash enough to open the honey jar by herself, if nobody else had. I can edit it in for clarification if needs be.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories

Last edited by Legate of Amon Lanc; 07-15-2015 at 04:08 AM.