View Single Post
Old 06-13-2005, 01:44 PM   #101
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith

Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Boots This might be worth an update

Name that you go by: Neil, Nelus, Stelios, Ciro Orlando, King Cynical, King Whatever, etc...
Future Aspirations: To cause mischief throughout the lands.
Goal in life: To complete my book. And to find the Queen of Elves.
Short term goals: The theft of precious jewels which will fund my further skullduggery.
Passion: It's brilliant, isn't it? Passion rocks.
Hobbies: Jamming with my fellow art-stars.
Famous for: Making a completely unfashionable haircut cool. Also, for inventing the concept of honour and for rebelling against religion.

Fave books: Apart from Tolkers, I'll pick Nineteen Eighty-Four by Orwell, Hitchhikers' trilogy of five by Adams, and His Dark Materials trilogy by Pullman. O, and Descartes' Meditations.......because dualism lives, baby!
Fave movie: Memento
Fave sport: Football; despite the woeful condition of Scotland's team, I cannot help myself but watch. Still, Aberdeen are slowly getting better!
Fave music: Some of my favourites are Sigur Ros, Interpol, The Raveonettes and British Sea Power. And, of course, the Lord of Music Andrew WK.

What you can't stand: Misplaced hatred, I guess.
What you plain dislike: Mobile phones.
Who you admire: Andrew WK, and Nick Malbasa the Rightful King of Belgium.
What intrigues you: Atoms and the cosmos
What scares you: Being trapped in a cage with several ferocious tigers.
Quotation to live by: Don't live by a quotation, it's too narrow and it will fight you and knock you off the edge of the galaxy. (that's not my quotation, it's just a thought)

Additional comments: If I'm ever stranded on an island somewhere, I may need you guys to help me out. So if anyone wants to be a partner-in-honour, I'd love to take an oath with ye. Hark!