View Single Post
Old 05-12-2006, 05:40 PM   #20
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
= Loki
OCC: *rolls eyes* Fine, Nogrod, if it's THAT important to you, I'll delete my post and repost. Is that what you want?
Quote:
= Diamond
I was wondering to myself, today, as I was knitting my battledores, "I wonder how many posts it will take for Loki to get insulting and insufferable."
I just must second my wife here! *ducks the battledore-sweep* But really, that was not the point... and do not care about it... for awhile at least. Just don't make yourself forcibly made available to that kind of indecent accusations later on...

[QUOTE]Also, my "I Told You So" statement was directed towards this:
Quote:
=lmp
If this game is ever played a second time, I would strongly recommend that: The Good Wizard does not scry on Night One. The plot does function more cleanly that way, as Loki has suggested. But the gameplay was the deciding factor. There you have it.
I will drink to your favour on this one!
But I will also request you to see the probability of this one happening (and thence kind of ask, whether lmp was a bit overhasty in his judgement - or whether those dry runs didn't take consideration of us WW-gamers being "known enough" to build up some categories that are not the same as neutral dice-rolls - that was one of my concerns before the game)

But anyhow, we all get it right sometimes, and on others not (I got two werecats right from the initials of an original death poem, but can't say, that I could have honestly bragged afterwards, that "I told you so"!).
Quote:
I am, obviously, the best pick(And, being newest to the forums) and least suspicious of the group. Chances are good that I would not have been considered to be anything evil and wrong... just yet
Anyone making that claim is the most suspicious so far. I'm kind of irritated by the change of the tenor of your voice in the discussion thread. There you were mostly challenging everyone. So why not anymore? Now after just one light suspicion (basic first day stuff anyhow - just picking on some twistable detail), you start defending yourself like a wolf (even appealing to your newbieness - quite unlike in the discussion-thread)?

If you have been picked as a wolf by the EW just because no-one will vote you on the first days as a vocal newbie (and somewhat an arrogant one) - I hope you rot in hell pretty soon - if you are an innocent, well, try to do something for us! "Show your qualities"!

Now the funeral awaits, and I must try to support my wife and children... Sorry, the time of mourning is holy. I hope you see it as such too. See you in the evening..

EDIT: X-posted with Alcarillo, Firefoot & Celuien
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote