View Single Post
Old 05-12-2006, 06:43 PM   #23
Loki
Animated Skeleton

Loki has just left Hobbiton.
OOC: Gasp. Who ever would have guessed that I, Loki, play games in a tone removed from my traditional communication methods? Nogrod! You have stumbled upon one of the everlasting mysteries of time itself! Alas! I reveal myself! I do, in fact, play games in a different manner than I live my life! Too cruel, now you all know the horrid, terrible truth...

Know now that Loki will get insufferable and retaliatory within one post of someone deserving a swift kick in the teeth. Verbal or otherwise. (That being a post of his own, not necessarily the next post linearly. That's just asking too much.)

I merely remarked that being new to the game would make me appear to be rather UN-canine in nature. A very good choice to curse, if you would. However, if you do so wish to ignore this offer of insight upon the thought processes of those who had attempted to transmogrify me, be it well on yourself. Think of it as me being a wolf. It's your bloody loss, villager. Unless, of course, you are a wolf, and turning suspicions on me is naught but a not-so-clever scheme to remove suspicions from yourself. Bear in mind, lycanthrope, that when I am lynched, eyes will turn upon thee...

I defend myself because I offer insight. I defend myself because I have, at least for the moment, a serious claim to my innocence. I offer more than attacks against an arrogant newcomer to divert attention away from anyone else in this game. I may be a new and shady character, but that does little to condemn me.

I also was not the one who said: (And I quote

Quote:
See you in the evening..

Always judge a book by it's cover.
Loki is offline   Reply With Quote