View Single Post
Old 06-03-2008, 04:47 PM   #211
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Ha, Aganzir is certainly twisted enough to be the EW , but I wouldn't vote for her because I think she is the EW, but because I think she's suspicious. Anyways, all this last minute talk about who might be EW is getting ridiculous (especially the meta reasons)...we really need to vote for whoever is more suspicious!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durelin
I just had a random (okay, not so random, because people are talking about it, as always) thought... So...we treat 'bandwagons' like negative things. Doesn't it take a bandwagon to actually get anyone lynched? Isn't a bandwagon just any number of people voting for the same person?
Well yes, but it's the nature of how a bandwagon comes that worries me. Like this Nerwen one came up all at once. That make it easy for a wolf to hide. Anyways, I like discussing about who to vote for before actually doing it.