Old 11-11-2008, 12:58 AM   #62
Diamond18
Eidolon of a Took

Diamond18 is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
++No Filibuster

Because.

Just because.

So there.

Also, tp is a werewolf because it would amuse Fea to make him one. I'm sure of this.

In case anyone is interested, I will not be around at the deadline for choosing Reps but I will be around at the deadline for lynching someone. Unless my roommate needs to use the internet. But still, I'm here for you. I have your best interests at heart, and I won't lynch anyone who votes for me. At least not on Day 1. You can be sure I'll try to lynch you all the next time I get a chance, because obviously anyone who votes for a Rep just on the promise of not being lynched is a werewolf.

Now that that plot is explained, no one will vote for me. Unless you want to point out that you wouldn't be so bold as to vote for me when I pointed out that voting for me is wolfish. Or wolvish, if you want to be all Tolkieny about it. But really, just vote for me. I'm going to try to get phantom lynched. Because Fea would make him a wolf, and you know it.

I also will not ever edit my posts to say who I x'ed with, or crossed with, or xcrossed with, because that's annoying.