View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009, 08:48 PM   #165
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macalaure View Post
Come on, Noggie, you got to have a sneaky side, too.
That's not the question. I think - and hope - I have my "sneaky side" on everytime I play.

But being sneaky is different from being dishonest or being a traitor to the cause you're set up with... You can't start a game with: "let's see if I switch sides and therefore I should play with neither side's good in view in the beginning". Just think of it. When will you decide that "gosh, they never changed me into their side!"? So if you count on that possibility of a change in the beginning and act accordingly not helping the good side you're already on the "dark side" - which you should not be as you're defined as one playing the good side in the beginning!
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote