View Single Post
Old 05-22-2009, 04:48 AM   #299
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eomer
Shasta, Fea is under your radar only because she's not been around much (too busy it would seem). Rest assured, she will be back to her brash, abrasive and loquacious best soon enough.

So let's string her up while the going's good.
Clearly her disappointment at Nienna's lynch stems from the simple fact that Fea didn't get to kill her herself. Lynch, I say! Lynch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenie
Trolls are okay as long as they're green.
I hate having to pay to cross bridges, though. I usually have to answer three questions or some rubbish like that. Hardly fair considering.

Hmm. The votes seem to be Boro 3, Eomer 2, Fea and Mith 1.

I don't want to vote Boro because he needs to redeem himself for the fail-kill last night. Uh! I mean, because I think he's innocent. Yes, that's it. And I don't want to vote Eomer because I don't find him suspicious at the moment (although turn just a hair to the left, Eomer, and I'll see what I can do. )

++Mith
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote